MOTO KITE ONLY 2020 XO
Garantía de devolución de 30 días
Envío gratuito en España
Compre ahora, recíbalo en 2 días.
VERSATILE FREERIDE / CROSSOVER
SIZES: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14
3 Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles
For riders who appreciate versatile, predictable kite performance, for any type of riding in a wide range of conditions.
The 2020 Cabrinha Moto performs its best in challenging wind conditions. Its generous depower tames the gustiest winds and widens its wind range considerably. The Moto’s fast turning speed not only puts this kite into a performance category all its own, it enhances the kite’s amazing versatility.
The Moto kite is a triple threat. It excels in the three most exciting disciplines the sport has to offer… Freeride, Free Surf, and Foilboarding.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- Pure Arc Segments - Increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3 strut lightweight design
NANO RIPSTOP CANOPY
2020 catapults Cabrinha into the next generation of kite technology with our all new Nano Ripstop kite canopy material. A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
COATING: Reduced Elongation - Better performance - Quicker material recovery
PLASMA TREATMENT: Better Stability - Longer lasting
NANO RIPSTOP WEAVE: Doubled tear strength - Increased durability
Nano Ripstop is a 55 g/m2 material with a 3mm double rip stop pattern. This micro rip stop material in unison with the newly developed coating, has given us a 2X increase in the canopy’s tear strength. A smaller rip stop pattern increases the amount of “cells” in any given panel.
The exclusive new coating has been engineered to deliver unprecedented durability and stability, giving you a crispier feel and increased canopy rigidity creating a higher performing kite.
The material’s stability is further locked into place by a process called Plasma treatment, unique to Cabrinha’s exclusive Nano Ripstop. Plasma treatment creates a hydrophilic surface for superior adhesion of the coating onto the unfinished greige material.
The result is a well balanced, stable cloth with greater longevity. Simply put, the coating will take longer to break down which keeps your kite feeling crisp and lively throughout the life of the kite.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.