DRIFTER KITE ONLY 2020 RED
Garantía de devolución de 30 días
Envío gratuito en España
Compre ahora, recíbalo en 2 días.
SURF / FREESTYLE SURF
SIZES: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
3-strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Surf/drift wing tip design, 2 bridle setting options
Specifically designed for kitesurfing in waves and strapless surf freestyle
It’s in this moment of pure surfing where you want a kite that ‘drifts’ down the line with you in a stable and predictable way. Cabrinha dubbed this phenomenon Drift Stability and it is the crucial ingredient in a performance surf kite. And it’s here where the 2020 Cabrinha Drifter has no equal.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Slackline Drift for down-the-line surfing
- Light bar pressure with direct and responsive steering
- Great pop for strapless freestyle tricks
- Onshore and Offshore conditions settings
- Fast power and depower response
- Quick kite acceleration and deceleration
- Fast relaunch
NANO RIPSTOP CANOPY
2020 catapults Cabrinha into the next generation of kite technology with our all new Nano Ripstop kite canopy material. A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
COATING: Reduced Elongation - Better performance - Quicker material recovery
PLASMA TREATMENT: Better Stability - Longer lasting
NANO RIPSTOP WEAVE: Doubled tear strength - Increased durability
Nano Ripstop is a 55 g/m2 material with a 3mm double rip stop pattern. This micro rip stop material in unison with the newly developed coating, has given us a 2X increase in the canopy’s tear strength. A smaller rip stop pattern increases the amount of “cells” in any given panel.
The exclusive new coating has been engineered to deliver unprecedented durability and stability, giving you a crispier feel and increased canopy rigidity creating a higher performing kite.
The material’s stability is further locked into place by a process called Plasma treatment, unique to Cabrinha’s exclusive Nano Ripstop. Plasma treatment creates a hydrophilic surface for superior adhesion of the coating onto the unfinished greige material.
The result is a well balanced, stable cloth with greater longevity. Simply put, the coating will take longer to break down which keeps your kite feeling crisp and lively throughout the life of the kite.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.