PERFORMANCE LIGHTWIND / FREERIDE
SIZES: 13 / 15 / 17 / 19
3 Strut, Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
Perfect for any rider that wants to extend their game into the lightwind arena with a responsive, lightwind kite
Light wind used to be considered the archenemy of kiteboarding. That was until Cabrinha introduced the Contra light wind kite with its unmatched efficiency and performance combination. Every riding style and discipline now has a kite to bridge your riding into the light wind arena.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling charecteristics
- NEW Agile and faster steering for increased power delivery
- NEW Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
- NEW Lighter bar pressure for effortless big kite control
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Excellent performance across all riding styles
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
NANO RIPSTOP CANOPY
2020 catapults Cabrinha into the next generation of kite technology with our all new Nano Ripstop kite canopy material. A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
COATING: Reduced Elongation - Better performance - Quicker material recovery
PLASMA TREATMENT: Better Stability - Longer lasting
NANO RIPSTOP WEAVE: Doubled tear strength - Increased durability
Nano Ripstop is a 55 g/m2 material with a 3mm double rip stop pattern. This micro rip stop material in unison with the newly developed coating, has given us a 2X increase in the canopy’s tear strength. A smaller rip stop pattern increases the amount of “cells” in any given panel.
The exclusive new coating has been engineered to deliver unprecedented durability and stability, giving you a crispier feel and increased canopy rigidity creating a higher performing kite.
The material’s stability is further locked into place by a process called Plasma treatment, unique to Cabrinha’s exclusive Nano Ripstop. Plasma treatment creates a hydrophilic surface for superior adhesion of the coating onto the unfinished greige material.
The result is a well balanced, stable cloth with greater longevity. Simply put, the coating will take longer to break down which keeps your kite feeling crisp and lively throughout the life of the kite.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.