CABRINHA BUMP 2024 PRONE FOIL BOARD
4'8" X 18.2" X 3.2" - 35L
5'0" X 20.3" X 3" - 40.5L
Prone foiling has been around since the onset of people riding modern day hydrofoils. In it’s inception the challenge to get up and riding was so high, as we just didn’t know how to do it, or how to foil. The foiling barrier has been broken down now, and with the right equipment and the right board, the world of prone foiling is open to everyone.
With two distinct shapes the Bump range covers everyone from pure beginner to seasoned pro.
Grab a board, pair it with your favorite foil and open the doors to a whole other way to maximize your water time.
Round pin, nose-entry-V to planing surface, fast rocker, high rail-chine, concave deck.
- Progressive outline for increased efficiency
- Nose-entry-V into planing surface for efficient glide and take-off
- Pulled in kick tail with high-chine rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- Recessed concave desk for more positive feedback
- Small size: for high performance surfing and maximum maneuverability
- Large size: easy paddling, take-off and forgiving touchdowns, for all conditions
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction - reactive, lightweight
- EPS core, light weight & buoyant
- Reusable Flexi-hex package
Includes: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.